Friday, May 12, 2017

Review: The Untamed Vampire by Kate Baxter

Title: The Untamed Vampire
Series: Last True Vampire (Book 4)
Author: Kate Baxter
Publisher: St Martin's
Release Date: May 2, 2017
Heat Level: Spicy
My Rating: 4 hearts

Grab Your Copy:
Amazon ~ B&N ~ iBooks ~ Kobo

Helpful links:
Goodreads ~ Series on Goodreads

Book Blurb:
WILD AT HEART

Chelle is not your typical vampire. Turned not with a bite but an age-old magic, she s the only one of her kind and more powerful than most. Still adjusting to her endless thirst and lethal fangs, she s desperate to discover what sets her apart. When she encounters a brutally virile alpha werewolf, she soon learns that she's not immune to the mating call and her own primal longing

The leader of the ancient Forkbeard pack, Gunnar is stunned by Chelle's lush beauty. The wild wolf inside him howls for her, but unions between vampire and werewolf are strictly taboo even if their clans weren't on the verge of war. Desire has never been so dangerous but, as a malevolent new power rises, Chelle and Gunnar face an even more frightening threat. Together, they might find a way to save their clans. But can they claim their passion, in The Untamed Vampire by Kate Baxter.











Devouring, sinful and a true seductive bite, "The Untamed Vampire," is paranormal fiction at the genre's full perfection.

    If I could pick only one genre that I could read for the remaining years of my mortal life I would happily choose paranormal. I am insanely addicted to the darkness that these stories possess and the danger that lurks within loving immortals. Since the paranormal is my favorite genre I am very selective about how I review these romance novels. I know what I want in a paranormal romance and I rarely settle for anything outside of what my imagination expects, with that being stated, I am officially hooked on the fiction work by the author Kate Baxter. 

    As to why I have not previously heard of the author until now I have zero ideas. I can safely confess that I have been reading the series of "Last True Vampire," and quickly the romances have become my own guilty pleasure.

    The story of "The Untamed Vampire," was an intense read. It was filled with deep sexual contact, a wicked plot of danger and a gothic romance that will forever last within me. Both Chelle and Gunnar were vibrating characters that despite the war about to rage between their species (vampire and werewolf) were willing to risk it all for their love. These to-die-for romances are the reason that I love reading romance novels in the first place and I am so excited about this story.

  If there is one novel that you read this year make it the "The Untamed Vampire," regrets are nearly impossible with this story.

No comments :

Post a Comment